Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City, West L.A., Culver City, Palms, Mar Vista, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- Stocks end day lower after report Fed weighed more aggressive hike in key interest rate October 17, 2018
- CBS Television City expected to be sold to Los Angeles investor October 16, 2018
- Hot Property Newsletter: Matches made in real estate October 13, 2018
- Real estate titan taps location tracking startup XYO to build blockchain land registry in Mexico October 12, 2018
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's glamorous estate among L.A.'s priciest home sales in September October 12, 2018
- Mortgage rates rise to a seven-year high October 11, 2018
- Hot Property: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi flip the home script in Beverly Hills October 6, 2018
- How the right words in listings can boost a home's sales price October 6, 2018
- Home title fraud: How it's done and how to protect yourself October 1, 2018