Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City, West L.A., Culver City, Palms, Mar Vista, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- More millennial homebuyers? Digital brokerage bets on it December 6, 2018
- Cal Inc.: Google gets in the hot seat before a House committee December 3, 2018
- Renovated life science building in Sorrento Mesa sold for $43M November 30, 2018
- San Diego home sales down for 5th straight month November 29, 2018
- Southern California home sales decline, hitting lowest level in seven years November 29, 2018
- Can Sears save these 4 San Diego stores? November 28, 2018
- Sales of new homes in U.S. fall, missing projections November 28, 2018
- Carlsbad's Park Hyatt Aviara sells for $170 million more than a year after being taken over by its lender November 28, 2018
- A 'swing toward buyers'? San Diego resale home prices slow November 27, 2018