Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City, West L.A., Culver City, Palms, Mar Vista, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- Southern California home prices jumped 10% in February March 21, 2018
- $70M makeover of Town and Country hotel gets council OK March 21, 2018
- San Diego becoming hot spot for real estate investing, report says March 16, 2018
- Adam Levine's exit from Holmby Hills among February's priciest home sales March 16, 2018
- Despite push, San Diego County built less housing in 2017 March 15, 2018
- Amazon Books heading to Pacific Palisades as new village center takes shape March 13, 2018
- Senate is poised to roll back rules meant to root out discrimination by mortgage lenders March 12, 2018
- Developer planning Gaslamp hotel on Dick's Last Resort site March 7, 2018
- NHL owner lands Malibu estate for a record-tying price March 3, 2018