Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City ,West L.A , Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- USC cancer institute funded by Larry Ellison finds home in West L.A. July 14, 2018
- Hot Property: Onetime Malibu home of Judy Garland sees changing of the guard July 14, 2018
- Top sales: June's priciest home sales featured a supermodel, Hollywood royalty July 14, 2018
- Hot Property Newsletter: It’s certainly not cold July 14, 2018
- Paul Allen puts a $150-million price on storied acreage in Beverly Crest July 11, 2018
- One spouse's debts might haunt the other after death July 8, 2018
- See the latest home and condo sales ZIP-by-ZIP July 5, 2018
- Preservationists call for historic status for Los Angeles Times buildings, threatening redevelopment plans July 4, 2018
- Could rent control be coming to San Diego? July 3, 2018