Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City ,West L.A , Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ co-creator Deirdre Gurney flies the coop in Manhattan Beach September 19, 2018
- San Diego leads nation in income growth September 15, 2018
- Top Sales: Futuristic home in the Hollywood Hills fetches $15.75 million September 14, 2018
- Tami Halton Pardee’s vision: homes for all September 14, 2018
- America's malls are dying. Owners are hoping virtual reality and fitness centers will save them September 11, 2018
- Historic home in Hancock Park is a hit with former Dodger September 8, 2018
- What we learned from the financial crisis — and what we've already forgotten September 6, 2018
- Warner Center shakeup as Anthem Inc. makes $90-million office move September 6, 2018
- Hot Property Newsletter: Longing for simpler days? September 1, 2018