Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City ,West L.A , Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- US Bank Tower, once the West’s tallest building, goes on the block January 16, 2019
- Hot Property: Movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg gives up high ground in Utah January 12, 2019
- Hot Property Newsletter: Revving back up? January 12, 2019
- On Carbon Beach, a compound with 100 feet of water frontage lists for $35 million January 10, 2019
- As China’s economy gets the chills, some California firms catch a cold January 10, 2019
- California has 70% of the nation’s priciest ZIP codes when it comes to home sales January 4, 2019
- Hot Property: An oceanfront score for Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban January 4, 2019
- Manhattan home prices fall under $1 million as sellers cut deals January 3, 2019
- Cher sells home in the Beverly Hills Post Office area for about $2.07 million January 3, 2019