Mitra Yaghoobian is an active Realtor/Broker for over a decade. She was awarded the Top Producing realtor for outstanding sales achievement and performance. Mitra has been involved in negotiating multi-million dollar real estate transactions and has the experience necessary to service your real estate needs.
As a Broker, she is loyal and dedicated to providing a high level of service and committed to delivering the best results to her clients. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. Her dedication to the real estate community is evident through her patience with first-time buyers and sellers, as well as continued referrals from all her past clients.
She is extremely knowledgeable with Los Angeles’ Westside areas including: Santa Monica, Brentwood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Century City ,West L.A , Culver City, Venice, Marina Del Rey, etc.
I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it’s finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.
- Using your home's equity to pay off credit card debt is a dumb move November 11, 2018
- Hot Property: 'SNL' alum Kristen Wiig prepares for a closing act in Silver Lake November 10, 2018
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Casino-dominated Hawaiian Gardens offers good odds on finding affordable housing November 10, 2018
- Massive real estate scam based in Irvine bilked people out of $100 million, FTC alleges November 8, 2018
- Post-election stock surge fades, and oil prices sink again November 8, 2018
- Prop 10 lost, but rent control activists in San Diego say they won't quit November 7, 2018
- Cluster of life science offices sell for $112 million November 6, 2018
- Wells Fargo says it improperly foreclosed on more borrowers than originally estimated November 6, 2018
- Owning your home doesn't make you rich. Owning somebody else's does November 6, 2018