Beverly Hills is an affluent city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. With a population of 34,109 at the 2010 census, up from 33,784 as of the 2000 census. Beverly Hills residents include CEOs, heirs and heiresses, foreign and domestic dignitaries, authors, artists, professionals, and TV or film celebrities as well as other entertainment personalities, executives, and media creatives. As of the 2010 census, Beverly Hills is home to fewer children under 5 years old (about half as many, on average) than live in the entire state of California, and the city is home to almost twice as many seniors over the age of 65.
Beverly Hills and the neighboring city of West Hollywood are together entirely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles. To be specific, Beverly Hills is bordered on the northwest by the Los Angeles neighborhood of Bel-Air and the Santa Monica Mountains, on the east by West Hollywood, the Carthay neighborhood of Los Angeles, and the Fairfax District of Los Angeles, and on the south by the Beverlywood. The area’s “Platinum Triangle” of affluent neighborhoods is formed by the city of Beverly Hills and the Los Angeles neighborhoods of Bel Air and Holmby Hills.
- Sky-high rents and home prices are making it hard for Southern California businesses to attract workers February 22, 2018
- San Diego's new single-family homes are pricey, modern and in short supply February 22, 2018
- Home sales fall as supply hits record low and prices rise, Realtors group says February 21, 2018
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018
- From Bel-Air to Encino, a look at L.A. County's high-water home sales in January February 10, 2018