Beverly Hills is an affluent city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. With a population of 34,109 at the 2010 census, up from 33,784 as of the 2000 census. Beverly Hills residents include CEOs, heirs and heiresses, foreign and domestic dignitaries, authors, artists, professionals, and TV or film celebrities as well as other entertainment personalities, executives, and media creatives. As of the 2010 census, Beverly Hills is home to fewer children under 5 years old (about half as many, on average) than live in the entire state of California, and the city is home to almost twice as many seniors over the age of 65.
Beverly Hills and the neighboring city of West Hollywood are together entirely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles. To be specific, Beverly Hills is bordered on the northwest by the Los Angeles neighborhood of Bel-Air and the Santa Monica Mountains, on the east by West Hollywood, the Carthay neighborhood of Los Angeles, and the Fairfax District of Los Angeles, and on the south by the Beverlywood. The area’s “Platinum Triangle” of affluent neighborhoods is formed by the city of Beverly Hills and the Los Angeles neighborhoods of Bel Air and Holmby Hills.
- San Diego home price hits new record high: $550K April 23, 2018
- Fox News host Sean Hannity says he never talked to HUD about loans that helped his real estate investments April 23, 2018
- The Manor in Holmby Hills is back on top at $200 million April 21, 2018
- Mission Valley's Civita breaks ground on low-income rentals April 18, 2018
- L.A King Dustin Brown heats up the Manhattan Beach home market April 14, 2018
- Rising interest rates sounding alarm bells for debt-laden consumers April 13, 2018
- Another high-dollar sale in March keeps things hot in Malibu April 13, 2018
- Lawsuits filed against L.A. County, lenders over green energy program April 12, 2018
- San Diego average rent up to $1,887, breaking record. Will it last? April 4, 2018