Bel Air is an affluent residential community in the hills of the Westside of the city of Los Angeles, California. Together with Beverly Hills and Holmby Hills it forms the Platinum Triangle of Los Angeles neighborhoods.
Bel Air is situated about 12 miles (19 km) west of downtown Los Angeles and includes some [...]
Beverly Hills is an affluent city located in Los Angeles County, California, United States. With a population of 34,109 at the 2010 census, up from 33,784 as of the 2000 census. Beverly Hills residents include CEOs, heirs and heiresses, foreign and domestic dignitaries, authors, artists, professionals, and TV or film celebrities as well [...]
Brentwood is a district in western Los Angeles, California, United States. The district is located at the base of the Santa Monica Mountains, bounded by the San Diego Freeway on the east, Wilshire Boulevard on the south, the Santa Monica city limits on the southwest, the border of Topanga State Park on the [...]
Century City is a 176 acre commercial and residential district on the on LA’s westside. It is bordered by Westwood on the west, Racho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills and Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico [...]
In 1913 Culver City was founded by Harry Culver and the city was incorporated in 1917. The first film studio in Culver City was built in 1918 by Thomas Ince . In the 1920s, silent film comedy producer Hal Roach and Metro Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) would build studios in Culver City. During Prohibition, [...]
Santa Monica is a coastal city in western Los Angeles County. Situated on Santa Monica Bay of the Pacific Ocean, it is surrounded by the City of Los Angeles — Pacific Palisades and Brentwood on the north, West Los Angeles and Mar Vista on the east, and Venice on the south.
The Census [...]
Venice is a beachfront district on the Westside of Los Angeles, California, United States. It is known for its canals, beaches and circus-like Ocean Front Walk, a two-and-a-half mile pedestrian-only promenade that features performers, fortune-tellers, artists, and vendors.Venice was home to some of Los Angeles’ early beat poets and artists and has served [...]
Located in the northern central portion of Los Angeles’ Westside, Westwood is bordered by Brentwood on the west, Bel-Air on the north, Century City and Beverly Hills on the east, West Los Angeles on the southwest, Rancho Park on the southeast, and Sawtelle on the south and southwest.
The district’s boundaries are generally [...]
The district is bordered by Santa Monica on the west, Brentwood and Westwood on the northwest, the unincorporated Sawtelle Veterans Administration grounds on the north and northwest, Mid-City West on the northeast, Mid-City and Mid-Wilshire on the east and southeast, and Mar Vista and Palms on the south and southwest. Its generally accepted [...]
- Mission Valley's Civita breaks ground on low-income rentals April 18, 2018
- L.A King Dustin Brown heats up the Manhattan Beach home market April 14, 2018
- Rising interest rates sounding alarm bells for debt-laden consumers April 13, 2018
- Another high-dollar sale in March keeps things hot in Malibu April 13, 2018
- Lawsuits filed against L.A. County, lenders over green energy program April 12, 2018
- San Diego average rent up to $1,887, breaking record. Will it last? April 4, 2018
- Green Flash, awash in debt, is sold to investment firm April 3, 2018
- As China puts the brakes on overseas investment, Los Angeles' development boom takes a hit April 1, 2018
- Facebook, Yelp clash with California homeowners over plan to dramatically boost development March 30, 2018