Century City is a 176 acre commercial and residential district on the on LA’s westside. It is bordered by Westwood on the west, Racho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills and Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico Boulevards (its northern boundary, central artery, and southern boundary, respectively), as well as Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East and West.
Century City is an important business center, and many law firms and executives–particularly those with ties to the film, television, and music industries–have offices there. Its Westfield-owned shopping mall is one of the major retail centers in Los Angeles.
- Stocks end day lower after report Fed weighed more aggressive hike in key interest rate October 17, 2018
- CBS Television City expected to be sold to Los Angeles investor October 16, 2018
- Hot Property Newsletter: Matches made in real estate October 13, 2018
- Real estate titan taps location tracking startup XYO to build blockchain land registry in Mexico October 12, 2018
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's glamorous estate among L.A.'s priciest home sales in September October 12, 2018
- Mortgage rates rise to a seven-year high October 11, 2018
- Hot Property: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi flip the home script in Beverly Hills October 6, 2018
- How the right words in listings can boost a home's sales price October 6, 2018
- Home title fraud: How it's done and how to protect yourself October 1, 2018