Century City is a 176 acre commercial and residential district on the on LA’s westside. It is bordered by Westwood on the west, Racho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills and Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico Boulevards (its northern boundary, central artery, and southern boundary, respectively), as well as Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East and West.
Century City is an important business center, and many law firms and executives–particularly those with ties to the film, television, and music industries–have offices there. Its Westfield-owned shopping mall is one of the major retail centers in Los Angeles.
- US Bank Tower, once the West’s tallest building, goes on the block January 16, 2019
- Hot Property: Movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg gives up high ground in Utah January 12, 2019
- Hot Property Newsletter: Revving back up? January 12, 2019
- On Carbon Beach, a compound with 100 feet of water frontage lists for $35 million January 10, 2019
- As China’s economy gets the chills, some California firms catch a cold January 10, 2019
- California has 70% of the nation’s priciest ZIP codes when it comes to home sales January 4, 2019
- Hot Property: An oceanfront score for Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban January 4, 2019
- Manhattan home prices fall under $1 million as sellers cut deals January 3, 2019
- Cher sells home in the Beverly Hills Post Office area for about $2.07 million January 3, 2019