Century City is a 176 acre commercial and residential district on the on LA’s westside. It is bordered by Westwood on the west, Racho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills and Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico Boulevards (its northern boundary, central artery, and southern boundary, respectively), as well as Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East and West.
Century City is an important business center, and many law firms and executives–particularly those with ties to the film, television, and music industries–have offices there. Its Westfield-owned shopping mall is one of the major retail centers in Los Angeles.
- Hot Property Newsletter: The temperature is rising August 11, 2018
- What a home sales slump could mean for professionals, buyers August 7, 2018
- Homeowners have more equity than ever but don’t want to tap it August 7, 2018
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Lawndale, true to its name, is a South Bay outlier August 4, 2018
- Wells Fargo foreclosed on 400 people who may have had a chance to keep their homes August 4, 2018
- Wells Fargo to pay $2.09 billion to settle probe into crisis-era mortgage abuses August 1, 2018
- San Diego home price increases continue to outpace nation July 31, 2018
- Explore June's home and condo sales using this map July 31, 2018
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Bell Gardens has modest home prices but is rich in California history July 29, 2018