Century City is a 176 acre commercial and residential district on the on LA’s westside. It is bordered by Westwood on the west, Racho Park on the southwest, Cheviot Hills and Beverlywood on the southeast, and the city of Beverly Hills on the northeast. Its major thoroughfares are Santa Monica, Olympic, and Pico Boulevards (its northern boundary, central artery, and southern boundary, respectively), as well as Avenue of the Stars and Century Park East and West.
Century City is an important business center, and many law firms and executives–particularly those with ties to the film, television, and music industries–have offices there. Its Westfield-owned shopping mall is one of the major retail centers in Los Angeles.
- Sky-high rents and home prices are making it hard for Southern California businesses to attract workers February 22, 2018
- San Diego's new single-family homes are pricey, modern and in short supply February 22, 2018
- Home sales fall as supply hits record low and prices rise, Realtors group says February 21, 2018
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018
- From Bel-Air to Encino, a look at L.A. County's high-water home sales in January February 10, 2018