Gorgeous, fully furnished unit complete with all you need to live like a king or queen! If you are redoing a house, or working in this great city and need an interim home, this is the right place! Available February 1st, this unit is ready for occupancy. This is a spectacular, full service […]
First time on market in over 50 years! Grand old world Mediterranean family estate on one of Little Holmby’s best properties. Huge lot almost 25k, all flat w/ tennis court & plenty of room for pool. Incredible architecture. Filled w/ original details. Waiting to be restored.
Charming courtyard spanish with many original details. Updated, eat-in gourmet kitchen, formal dining room. The living room has original batchelder tile fireplace, orig sconces, barrel ceiling, fabulous windows. Master expanded to include add’l closet space & at-home office which opens to deck & yard. Walk to westside pavillion. Westwood […]
Prime Westwood Townhome. Light, spacious, private, home-like. Gourmet kitchen, 3 outdoor areas, direct entry, garage w/sep entrance + bonus room. Master w/beamed ceilings + balcony. Central heat & air. H.O.D. Includes eq a 10!
Located in the northern central portion of Los Angeles’ Westside, Westwood is bordered by Brentwood on the west, Bel-Air on the north, Century City and Beverly Hills on the east, West Los Angeles on the southwest, Rancho Park on the southeast, and Sawtelle on the south and southwest.
The district’s boundaries are generally […]
- US Bank Tower, once the West’s tallest building, goes on the block January 16, 2019
- Hot Property: Movie mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg gives up high ground in Utah January 12, 2019
- Hot Property Newsletter: Revving back up? January 12, 2019
- On Carbon Beach, a compound with 100 feet of water frontage lists for $35 million January 10, 2019
- As China’s economy gets the chills, some California firms catch a cold January 10, 2019
- California has 70% of the nation’s priciest ZIP codes when it comes to home sales January 4, 2019
- Hot Property: An oceanfront score for Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban January 4, 2019
- Manhattan home prices fall under $1 million as sellers cut deals January 3, 2019
- Cher sells home in the Beverly Hills Post Office area for about $2.07 million January 3, 2019