Gorgeous, fully furnished unit complete with all you need to live like a king or queen! If you are redoing a house, or working in this great city and need an interim home, this is the right place! Available February 1st, this unit is ready for occupancy. This is a spectacular, full service [...]
First time on market in over 50 years! Grand old world Mediterranean family estate on one of Little Holmby’s best properties. Huge lot almost 25k, all flat w/ tennis court & plenty of room for pool. Incredible architecture. Filled w/ original details. Waiting to be restored.
Charming courtyard spanish with many original details. Updated, eat-in gourmet kitchen, formal dining room. The living room has original batchelder tile fireplace, orig sconces, barrel ceiling, fabulous windows. Master expanded to include add’l closet space & at-home office which opens to deck & yard. Walk to westside pavillion. Westwood [...]
Prime Westwood Townhome. Light, spacious, private, home-like. Gourmet kitchen, 3 outdoor areas, direct entry, garage w/sep entrance + bonus room. Master w/beamed ceilings + balcony. Central heat & air. H.O.D. Includes eq a 10!
Located in the northern central portion of Los Angeles’ Westside, Westwood is bordered by Brentwood on the west, Bel-Air on the north, Century City and Beverly Hills on the east, West Los Angeles on the southwest, Rancho Park on the southeast, and Sawtelle on the south and southwest.
The district’s boundaries are generally [...]
- Sky-high rents and home prices are making it hard for Southern California businesses to attract workers February 22, 2018
- San Diego's new single-family homes are pricey, modern and in short supply February 22, 2018
- Home sales fall as supply hits record low and prices rise, Realtors group says February 21, 2018
- Commercial real estate recovery extending 3 years but retail retrenching, survey shows February 17, 2018
- Buying a Bay Area home is now a stretch even for Apple and Google engineers February 16, 2018
- Last year's housing market broke records February 14, 2018
- East Village: 'They are creating a skid row' February 13, 2018
- Salsa singer Marc Anthony lowers Tarzana home price in hopes of wooing a buyer February 12, 2018
- From Bel-Air to Encino, a look at L.A. County's high-water home sales in January February 10, 2018